I wouldn't know how to describe this oil anymore.
For over a year now, OTG Guys and New OTG Guys are discovering after their series of personal tests ad evaluation how GTO can actually enhance and improve other components aside from the engine alone.
Here's some of it:
- Power Steering additive: Just add 30ml. into your PS unit reservoir, it will improve and minimise noisy power steering. It may not cure severely damaged pumps but for most instances, it does significant improvement;
- Brake Fluid additive: simply add 30 ml. into your brake fluid reservoir, it helps keep water condensation from happening into your brake cylinders and lines... it prevents oxidation from occurring and keeps them water proof.
- ATF Additive: A lot of people think that it could make the friction disks slip, on the contrary - it made them more adherent and therefore stick better causing less mechanical loss due to slippage;
- Fuel Additive; after a while, keen observation and the insatiable desire to discover, learn, unlearn and apply has lead many to determine the benefits of using GTO as fuel additive. Just add 30 ml. to a full tank of Diesel or Gasoline, it will help keep the fuel lines free from water condensation, it also helps in keeping piston liners slippery all the time, not to mention, slightly changes the surface tension of fuel which helps in slowing down its evaporation rate... feedback gathered into more improved performance and fuel economy as well.
- Engine Top treatment, Just pour 15 ml. into the air stream while the engine is running at high idle, this will greatly improve valve seal protection and conditions for both intake and exhaust, as well as the liners and the pistons and rings.